Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Strange but True Facts about 9-11


I always said that if I felt something to be true, I would share it.
If I was laying in my bed as an old man and thought that I could
have shared some more information with people in any way that I could,
but chose not to because of some hopeful future $$$$ from a TV
show or whatever else...and I chose to keep quiet -
I would feel like I had chosen money over truth and wouldnt
be able to live with myself or pass away knowing that I was a fraud.

Luckily, this is the official story though! Enjoy!

The strangest part about all this is that barely NO ONE
that I know here in the USA questions ANY OF THIS.

Is it really that hard to believe?
Anyways...watch the OFFICIAL story above an decide for yourself.

Truth is FAR stranger than fiction.

I would love for this to have no merit...trust me I would.
Id love to live in a country with a gov't that actually serves its citizens...
that would just be so amazing I imagine. Its coming though...

I love all of humanity...no arbitrary borders or lies from the mainstream
media can get me to hate people from another country
or because they dont believe the same things as me.
I TRULY feel that we are all waking up to this,
and these are the last gasps of tyranny. What a time to be alive.

In my next post I'll share with you what I did on 9-11...
I think you'll enjoy it.

Sharethis