Thursday, August 28, 2008

Body

This was the initial motivation that delivered me to the world of living foods. I knew it was the best way to trim up and lose the excess facial puffiness that always bothered me before.

Soon after going raw, I noticed a more chiseled look on my face, and could see so much more definition. I was earning much more as a model after my transition, and I had my raw food diet (which fueled my early morning workouts) to thank.

I approached the living foods lifestyle initially for vanity, and because of my results and experience, I KNOW that this is the diet for beauty – both inside and out. Most desire to feel beautiful - this is a sure way to achieve that. It will come from within.

I experimented endlessly with different diets and exercise/eating schedules to finally find what works. I was forced to look really good in order to be a successful working model, and raw food coupled with exercise made it happen.


Don't be fooled in thinking that food alone will get you in shape though. You MUST work for it. Gentlemen, I recommend looking into the P90X routine. If you can consistently do pull ups, push ups, and sit ups, you will quickly see results. After working out, immeadiately refuel with a smoothie rich in plant proteins.

Ladies, I highly suggest looking into the work of Tracy Anderson. Her method is designed towards leanness and agility, and she will give you the body I am assuming you desire (not bulky).

Its all about persistence. Sure, I ate a great diet, but I also worked out a bunch in those early days of my transition. With the right diet though, the body has the fuel and the soul has the determination to keep with it. Food alone will not get you there, and looking at most "health experts" will clearly show that.

Sharethis