Friday, August 29, 2008

Photos


Here are some photos of mine.

Some are of higher artistic qualities than others,
but all have a special place in my heart.

Please do not steal these photos,
just email me if you want to use them for your site.

My original green smoothie set up:
A crappy $20 blender, pears, and kale. Yikes!

Volcano Apple...I couldnt believe this.

I once salvaged 9 trays of wheatgrass that were going
to be thrown away. I had nowhere to put them but
next to me in bed. How fresh the air was that week!

My old hobby for awhile. I should start doing this again.

Thinking about Permaculture at the moment...

After hanging out in Central Park for an hour;
mulberries, serviceberries, and I think a violet leaf.

Can Higher Consciousness be found in a beverage?
Of Course!

Copper, vines, and snow...FLAWLESS.

Winter Sunset in MN

The Circle of Life taking in place in front of me
on a beach in Costa Rica.

Sharethis