Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project Camelot Interviews David Icke

Ok that Fatty post was great!
I love the responses, and seriously,
I learned so many things.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this one,
I think its a big key that most of us havent had a chance
to really tune into yet because of fear or just so much sugar around.

Carboterians beware! Thy days are numbered!!!
Oh right! And nooo hard feelings to those still
riding happily on the vegan train. I had some GOOD times
on that wagon, and I dont blame you for riding it out.
Don't let some crazy male model of all people convince you otherwise!
That being said...Ive been where you are, and looking back
I feel that I wish I would have come to my current place
much...MUCH earlier. All is well. Thats my story.
Things change...things evolve. Such is life.

Moving on from food this time, here is a great interview
with Mr David Icke. I love his message, and his heart
is really in the right place in my opinion.
His story is GREAT. GREAT.

Check it out if you have the time. Seriously.



Ill be posting more tonight because I can finally hook up
this computer to the internet. So maybe we'll get a few in
before I have to sleep...Im in Milwaukee shooting a job.

Anthony

Sharethis