Sunday, March 23, 2008

Off to Mexico


I've got to shoot a commercial in Mexico City (ugh...CITY)
next week, so I'm off to the airport in about 2 hours.

Of course my camera is coming along, as well as the camcorder.
I doubt I'll be filming anything in the street, but at least
I can do some fruit vids when I get back.

Im really hoping to find some good fruit markets,
and maybe even stumble upon some wild fruits. Who knows?
I hit the jackpot in L.A. a month ago, so Mexico City could be similar.
I'm crossing my fingers for Aloe Vera, Cactus Fruit, and Citrus. We'll see.

I dont know what the internet situation will be like,
so if anyone sends me something or if the comments
don't pop up...you know whats up. I'll see if I can make it
to an internet cafe to get things in order.

I just made my emergency superfood fudge.

It was a 3 day supply so I used:

3/4 cup of hemp butter
3 tbls of hemp oil
3/4 cup of gojis
1/2 cup of Cacao Nibs
3 tbls of Vitamineral Green
3 tbls of Healthforce Nutritional's Earth
3 tbls of Honey
And then a cup of my superfood mix that had all
those goodies in it...like 13 ingredients. Here is the video again
to refresh the memory.



Hey everyone...if you like the vids, PLEASE subscribe
to my youtube channel. It will keep you posted
whenever I add something new...no pressure though :)

I keep thanking the universe for these jobs because they
bring me one step closer to creating the eco-cottage/garden
in Minnesota. If I can do it, and show how easy and wise it is to do so,
maybe I can somehow inspire others to do something similar.

Its up to us to create heaven on Earth. Theories and reflection
wont do anything. Only ACTION.

-Anthony





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIVINE ACTION~! Right on. :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't wait to hear what Mexico city is like! I'm travelling to Central America for the first time next month and I'm really excited/nervous! I fly into Mexico City and so far all I've heard are bad things about how polluted and corrupt it is, so please share if you have any good raw experiences!! Have a great trip!

Mullmania said...

I'd love to hear more about your future plans for your eco cottage. I never even knew this thing existed and I am already inspired to create something similar in my future. I know of a couple of people who basically live in grown up tree houses but this is the next level.

Unknown said...

I'm loving all the videos. There are so many I haven't seen. I will subscribe for sure. Keep shooting!
I can't wait to try and make this fudge. Thanks for the recipe!!

H2CuS
Bueller

Sharethis