Saturday, March 22, 2008

Garam Masala Pics


So I finally picked up my camera today.
Here are the pics that I took from the retreat,
although Philip has provided many others on his flickr site.

Loving It!!!

Durian Newbies testing the waters...

If the Raw Food biz ever collapses, they could always model.

I have never, ever, seen so much Pure Food and Wine
Raw Ice Cream in one place. Unreal.

Rockin' out the Superfood Demo.
Sheep Sorrel Powder, Astragalus Root, Cat's Claw...
Only found at Garam Masala.

Philip and Brianna pumping out the raw sushi.

I wish I could say that I am a master tracker,
but these deer are basically mobile lawn ornaments.
The neighbor next door was actually petting two of them.

The Gnosis Cacao-Fueled Party that
caused the police to stop by and tell us to simmer down!

My first retreat ever...could be hard to beat.

Much love everyone...thanks to everyone
who attended and contributed to the success.
I hope this is the first of many.

Im off to go forage for wild greens in Central Park.
Its about that time....

-Anthony

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Anthony! Everyone looks great. I was wondering if you could provide the link to the flickr pictures? I can't seem to find it on Phil's site. Thanks!

Jenny said...

i love that photos keep being posted everywhere, they make me smile everytime i see our glowing faces and happy smiles!
such fun, and i'm with you- i hope there are TONS more. . . i actually have just the spot in maine already if there's interest!!

have the best day kickin'/foraging/snapping photos. . .

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Anthony! have a great time in Mexico City; the Aztec ruins are supposed to be awesome, along with their anthropological museum. hasta la vista!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I love it!
Bueller

April said...

Yay! I had a lot of fun on that retreat! So awesome to meet everyone!

Sharethis