Friday, September 18, 2009

Breakfast of the Future?

Is this the breakfast of the future,
or a heart-attack waiting to happen?

Raw goat kefir, raw egg yolks, raspberries and blueberries
from my garden, and hempseeds from Manitoba Harvest.
I throw a dash of sea salt on to balance the sugar of the berries,
and then...indulge.

If you think this is a heart attack waiting to happen, why?
Were you told something by authorities?
Are these the same health authories that told you to eat
6 servings of refined carbs a day?
To eat vegetable oils such as soy, corn, and canola?
To drink fluoridated and chlorinated water?

Do some research on the studies done that vilified
cholesterol, and you will shortly see that the results were completely
cherry-picked to support the low-fat processed food manufacturers
and big pharma who makes BIG bucks selling pills to reduce cholesterol.

You may think that the meat and dairy industry is a big player,
but compared to big pharma and the processed food industry,
they are peons. Do your research and come to your own conclusion.
I have.

HERE is a very biased place to start, but it will pique your interest.

When I eat foods like above, I have no desire whatsoever for sugar anymore.
I used to have the craziest sugar cravings when I would abstain from
fat, and now it doesn't cross my mind. Truly liberating.

And just so you know, those animal foods were purchased
from a small farmer 10 miles away from me.
All grass fed. Uncle Sam didnt get a penny.

Anthony

Sharethis