Thursday, December 15, 2011

SPAceforwellness



I sat in the sauna for 30 minutes with my ice cold bottle
of spring water from Cold Spring Harbor and then had my massage.

I love it when places have Saunas...its such a treat and I always
try to take advantage...the heat relaxes my body before
the massage too so it really adds to the whole experience.

I met Dr Joe (founder of the SFW) thru Organic Avenue
and he invited me to have a chat with him over some fresh
coconut water...I found him to be a really down to earth guy
that is truly a warrior for healing and clean eating.

He asked me to write an article for them, and I gladly agreed.
It can be found HERE.

I did a quick interview with Dr Joe that I am working on now,
and it should be up in a day or two.

So if you are living in NYC or are going to be in the city anytime soon,
I'd highly recommend visiting this oasis in the concrete jungle.
You'll completely forget that youre in a city.

I loved the "no shoe" policy too! Genius!

They can be for at 122 E 25th St btwn Park and Lexington
and their phone number is 212-460-0001. Give them a visit.

Their main site can be found here.

Thx again Dr Joe!


Sharethis