Sunday, October 31, 2010

Patrick Timpone Interviews Blackbird!


A big dream for me...I always wanted to be on Oneradionetwork.com
since I started listening to it two years ago, and now
the manifestation is almost complete!

Tune in on Thursday or check out the podcast after...
we'll be talking about our mission of replanting paradise,
getting kids into gardening and thinking outside of the mainstream boxes,
and why we are so adamant about Permaculture and Food Forests.

Needless to say Im jumping out of my pants!
THANK YOU Patrick for all the info that you have brought
to everyone's lives...myself BIGTIME.

If you havent subscribed to Oneradionetwork.com,
DO IT NOW. Its free and Patrick shares all this wonderful
content because he knows we all need it so much at this critical point in time.

See you thursday!

Sharethis