Friday, January 29, 2010

No More Gym

(Tracy was on a flight from London the night before...
So she probably isnt looking as good as she usually does))

Every woman that Ive recommended Tracy Anderson (no relation)
to who has actually given her Mat Method a shot has really loved her.

If Im in NY this summer, I would love to get some sessions
like these set up in Central Park so we can all get together.
And guys...this workout will kick your ass, I am still sore from Thursday.

Do this workout consistently (thats the key...no free ride)
and things will really start clicking. No joke...simplicity done consistently.
Getting off starches and sugars will take the weight off twice as fast.

I think Ill do cream and berries with coconut kefir mixed in.
I bought the Liquid Clear stevia drops and tried it with the coconut
kefir AND milk kefir and it was just what I was looking for.

-A



Sharethis