Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back in NY...


After enjoying clean air for many weeks (except the during the HK trip),
I had to return to NY. As much as Id like to play in the garden all summer
long, I have to still earn some money to finance this whole endeavor.

I got SO much done though, and now that I have a fast connection
again, I have uploaded more videos for everyone to check out.



I love having extra time in airports, because its the perfect
time to do some video editing.

I have to admit though, it was really nice being away from
the computer. I know Ive said it before, but it just rings so true for me.
When youre out in the garden and breathing all that fresh air, the last
thing you want to do is stare at a computer screen all night.

The stars were bright, the water was pure and alive,
and the land is really taking shape. The dream is coming alive.

(if you want to water your garden in the evening in Minnesota,
you must prepare for mosquitoes...)

Check back often this week for more posts...lots coming down the pipe.

-Anthony

Sharethis