Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Grow Paradise Newsletter



Through these years of writing and experimenting with this site
and even with my life, I realized that a few actions will very
likely fix all of the problems we are facing both as individuals
and as a collective whole on this planet.

I realized that the answer is to create paradise gardens for our families.
To eat from them, to raise our children in them,
to LIVE and LOVE in them.

Early on I thought that the answer was for everyone to go vegan.
This was a naive and uneducated viewpoint, and I feel that the bigger
issue is far more than diet, its about the lives we choose to create.

I am starting an organization called "Grow Paradise".
The site will be up soon, and I just launched a newsletter.
This is all about positive solutions that are fun and even easy.
Solutions that will get us on the fast track to living vibrant and
completely bliss-filled lives on this planet.

I truly believe that this is our goal as free-willed humans.
We have to merge Heaven and Earth.
Imagine what your paradise lifestyle would be like.
Really think about it for awhile.
Do you see...
Little kids running around?
Paradise gardens dripping with fruits?
Birds singing and bees buzzing?
Being with your loved ones and creating art and life every day?

That is what I envision at least.
I see a world where we can choose to do whatever we want.
Where all our needs and wants are provided for.

Growing our own slices of heaven and supporting companies
that produce healthy and conscious products is how we are going
to make this happen. The tide is turning. People are seeing the truth.

The Grow Paradise Newsletter will be a weekly affair and will
dish all the goods like recipes, new videos, freebie offers,
and just lots of fun ideas about making this planet HEAVEN again.
I'll also cover ways to make our bodies primed for thriving.
All the methods I've been using these past years to keep things optimal.

So please join me...the sign up is on the right if you're interested.
Pass along the good ideas...it is the ONLY way we will make a safe landing.
These are the keys...these are fun shifts that will make it all happen.

Much love always...thanks for all the support!

-Anthony

Sharethis