Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chemmies....


Id be so pissed at myself if I didnt speak up about this -
bless youtube and the internet for getting the word out.

Please check out the movie titled
"What in the World are They Spraying??"

It has the SCIENCE! The MOTIVES, the EVIDENCE.
Although the evidence is over our heads every day mostly if we
live in major cities...do you remember airplane contrails hazing
out the entire sky as they dissipated?
Not me...they would disappear right after.
But for some reason most people think they are natural
and that getting worried about them is "weird".
Well, I think massive levels of Aluminum and Barium
found in the samples is WEIRD.

So google Chemtrails and Geoengineering...
You may not want to believe it, but a little reasoning is
all it takes to raise an eyebrow...airplane jets hazing out the sky...hmmm...

No chemtrails near the Minnesota Food Forest though!
Just thousands of geese flying overhead! I'll take it!

I just read that MALIC acid at 2000mg was found to
remove aluminum from rats at the University of Barcelona.
You'd have to eat about 8-10 apples a day,
or take the oral supplement. Im taking EDTA now,
and will be adding malic acid.
Ive yet to do a test for heavy metals though,
but with the fillings in my mouth...

But with just me living in cities, I know there is a good chance that
I could flush out some more metals...
we are also taking Healthforce's Intestinal Drawing Formula,
so with these three...Im crossing my fingers that it works.
I have 8 amalgam fillings too...so obviously im not just freaking out
about chemtrails or the government poisoning us - its already in my body.

EDTA, MALIC ACID, INTESTINAL DRAWING FORMULA.
I still have chlorella too...we shall see.



Sharethis