Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chocolate Biz Update!

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back--
Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation),
there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which
kills countless ideas and splendid plans:
that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help one that
would never otherwise have occurred.
A whole stream of events issues from the decision,
raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen
incidents and meetings and material assistance,
which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."
-Goethe

Im at a really funny crossroads.
I was sitting out in the food forest in AZ yesterday
morning watering the trees when my booker called
me to sternly tell me how upset she is that I am not
living in NYC to do castings and that I am missing out on so much.

I told her as strongly as possible how good it feels
to finally be doing something that my soul agrees with.
I told her how big of a gamble modeling is,
and how toxic I feel NYC is.
She doesnt want to submit me to clients
if Im not going to be there, and I understand that.
Its tough...I hate missing out on the $$, but at what REAL cost?

I was sitting at the farmer's market on Saturday
and it really sunk in that I was there selling chocolates
of all things, when many people would think that I should
be in NYC doing all the model stuff.
I felt like a kid at a lemonade stand.
Maybe I will go back to modeling,
maybe I can do it down here,
but this alone just feels so right on.

We got accepted into Oakville Market,
and we are visiting with Whole Foods very soon.
Lots of online orders too, which is just amazing.
And the great part is that when we visit with people
and tell them about what we are up to,
we know that the integrity and quality is just unbeatable.
There is no selling, its just honest conversation
and we are just SO in the flow.

Im sorry if this sounds like some shameless self-promotion,
but it is honestly going so great and I am so optimistic.
To finally be in control, and not simply be crossing my
fingers on the whims of some very eccentric
NYC clients to make a living...
a living that I felt guilty about for many years.
I read too much Adbusters in my early 20's!

Here are some comments we've received just in the
past few days...I promise these are not made up.

"Oh my! The truffles arrived on Friday.
Canada Customs does love to take their sweet time.
Oh, so worth the wait.
Truly the best truffles I've ever had,
and boy have I eaten too many people's shares of truffles.
I love the crunchiness of the cacao,
the dense luscious creaminess.
They are so satisfying too,
not that I didn't want to eat them all right then,
but that I don't need to.
A great dessert should always leave you content,
and I feel happy. Truly yummy Anthony!
Thank you so much for your truffles.
Definitely made with love!!!"

Ms. T from BC, Canada.

And here's another!

"Winning those truffles practically changed my life;
they certainly have been a catalyst for
so many abundant maifestations,
and likewise more yoga!
Ah, Bikram yoga!!!

Talk about life changing chocolate!
Absolutely incredible, I just ate the Last ONE!
YUM, they don't melt in your mouth,
YOU melt while they are in your mouth!!!
Goodness Gracious!
Anyways THANK YOU very much Anthony,
I was so glad & fortunate to have won! Hooray!

So of course I had to share & spread the joy!
But I just didnt get my fill: these bad boys are out of this world!
I would like to order some more my friend..."

S from Montana, USA

I SWEAR THEY REALLY WROTE THIS.

Thats just two. When I read these I have to forward
them to my mom so she can understand what is going
on over here with all of this. Something truly special.

I suppose that you just have to take the leap sometimes.
I know I am missing out on work in NY, but at what cost?
If I was sitting on my thumbs there waiting for castings
and thinking about everything going on down in AZ
I would be going CRAZY. Youve gotta follow your heart,
and give yourself a little padding just in case.

If anyone is interested, please email me and we will
make them for you right away. Everything is made
to order and shipped out asap. Usually we ship out
early in the week so there is no weekend wait.
The price depends on how many you want to order,
so email me and check out the temp home page HERE.

Follow your bliss! Make the commitment!
Dont ever forget that Goethe quote!
The man knew what he was talking about!

-Anthony




Sharethis