Sunday, December 6, 2009

Leija's Sound Healing Experience



I just loved this recent video from Leija...
subscribe to her channel everyone!
I can't wait to do a sound healing ceremony -
I had the chance to do one in Bali but skipped out on it :(
I regret nothing...but I really should have done that.
Well...the time will come when its right.

Anyways...here is the info from the video.
Enjoy...and I hope you let the inspiration sink in.
At 4:18 I had chills run down my back.

From Leija:

Hello beautiful, brilliant & powerful being of love & light!
Pretty please, with cherries on top read ALL of the info below!
I always have so much more to share with you! :D

In this video, I share a beautiful, magical & very profound vision I experienced at a sound healing ceremony last night. I highly recommend attending a sound healing ceremony, buying a tibetan singing bowl, get into toning & mantras, and/ or doing things in your life that allow you to connect to the TIMELESS NOW. You'll know that you're in the NOW when you feel nothing but love, peace, gratitude & abundance in everyway. There is no fear because fear doesn't exist in this place. You realize from this place of NOW that fear is a really an illusion. Sure, in these physical bodies & in the EGO dominated world we live in, fear can seem very real. But when you get in touch with your heart, follow your bliss, enter the NOW, the fear is no longer there. You realize that you & every other living thing on this planet has a divine essence. From this place of knowingness, you're able to see the divine in them. When you observe the manifestations of fear, such as drama, criticisms, anger, depression, greed, war, poverty, disease, etc., you don't judge or criticize, you just KNOW that this darkness isn't real, even though it can sometimes feel real. So how do you know what's real and isn't real if both love & fear feel real to you? I feel that you'll know what's real is by going within- Push past the surface layers of fear as you go within. When you get to the core of your being, all that you feel is love & light! You then feel this overwhelming desire to share your love & shine this immensely powerful light to everyone and everything around you! When you do this, the darkness disappears in an instant. I feel that you are here to share your love & shine your light! So you better start shining brightly, baby, if you aren't already! I'll leave you with a poem from my favourite poet Rumi!

MOVING WATER
By the beautiful & oh so wise Rumi :D

"When you do things from your soul, you feel a river
moving in you, a joy.

When actions come from another section, the feeling
disappears.

Don't let others lead you. They may be blind or, worse, vultures.

Reach for the rope of God. And what is that? Putting aside self-will.

Because of willfulness people sit in jail, the trapped bird's wings are tied,
fish sizzle in the skillet.

The anger of police is willfulness. You've seen a magistrate
inflict visible punishment.

Now see the invisible. If you could leave your selfishness, you
would see how you've been torturing your soul. We are born and live inside black water in a well.

How could we know what an open field of sunlight is?

Don't insist on going where you think you want to go. Ask the way to the spring. Your living pieces will form a harmony.

There is a moving palace that floats in the air with balconies and clear water flowing through, infinity everywhere, yet contained under a single tent."

Reflect. :)

FYI, the music that's playing in the background is from Eckhart Tolle's "Music to Quiet the Mind"...ahhhh, isn't it beautiful? I highly recommend you buy the cd! TOTALLY WORTH the $17 or something like that. I bought it at the book (and music store) Indigo. The song you heard in the middle of this video is a mantra called "Om Hraum Mitraya" which is a fantastic mantra for attracting beautiful, positive, meaningful relationships into your life!
Everytime I hear this song/ mantra, it moves me deeply into a space of love.

I hope you enjoyed it! :)

If you haven't read Anastasia and The Ringing Cedar Series books,
I highly recommend you read them! The author is Vladimir Megre.
These books will surely uplift you & hopefully inspire you to create your own Space of Love!

I love you with all my heart & soul, regardless of the path you are on.
I see (and more importantly feel) the god/ goddess in you always! Namaste :)
And may the force be with you always (said with a Leija Yoda voice...teehee!)

Sharethis