Sunday, September 20, 2009

Planting Seeds

The creation of a thousand forests
is in one acorn. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'd like to share a wonderful set of videos
that were so inspirational to me.

"The Man Who Planted Trees"
is a true story from pre-WW1 France.

Please watch if you have the time,
this video is a total gem.









My initial motivation in regards to this blog was to show
everyone how raw foods were cool and effective.

That was great, and very well intentioned,
but the picture is so much bigger than just that.

I am here to encourage others to start their own little food forest.
I think that by doing this, we can solve just about every
problem we face as individuals and as an overall society.
If you have been inspired and have taken action,
please send me some pics so I can share with others.

Want some more inspiration? Check THIS out.

(two PLUMP acorns I found in Ohio,
going to plant them when I go back to MN next time)

One soul can turn a desert into the garden of Eden.
We are creators, and its about time we start embracing that.


Sharethis